Move right into this stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bath completely remodeled home in desirable Midtown. This light-filled, mid-century modern Stern and Price home is ideally located near top-rated schools, Magical Bridge Playground, Mitchell Park Community Center, local shops & restaurants and Silicon Valley’s major tech companies.
- Light and bright living room with walls of windows and glass door that opens to the verdant backyard.
- Open kitchen with custom wood cabinets, quartz countertops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including induction cooktop, recessed lighting, abundant storage, and sliding glass door that opens to the paver stone patio – perfect for entertaining!
- Spacious master bedroom suite with skylights and large closet; master bath has a modern vanity with double sinks, tile flooring, seamless glass shower door, Hans Grohe fixtures and a skylight
- Updated second bath has Grohe & Hans Grohe fixtures, tile floors and polished porcelain tile shower surround
- Bonus family room or Work-From-Home office space
- Professionally landscaped yards with drought-tolerant plants
- Laundry/utility room with stainless steel laundry sink and additional storage
- Quality features include: hardwood floors, dual-pane windows, 3.7 KHW solar panel system, tankless water heater, new sewer line, electric car charger, rainwater collection system and additional outdoor storage shed
- Excellent Palo Alto schools – Fairmeadow Elementary, JLS Middle and Gunn High school (Buyers to verify enrollment and availability)